Dallas Steakhouse RecipesCategory
- 8 oz. frozen antelope loin
- 4 oz. Arugula Salad (recipe follows)
- 8 Focaccia toast sticks (recipe follows)
- 3 tbsp shaved parmesan
- 2 oz...
- Four 8 oz. lobster tails (cold water preferably)
- Canola oil (enough for a pan or small fryer)
- 3 cups rice flour (may be..
Eating dinner at a Dallas steakhouse is an extraordinary experience. From the moment you walk in, to the first sip of red wine with your..
Football season is finally here for fans of all teams, and with this arrival comes the cause for celebrations every Sunday. We welcome..
When you order a steak at a Dallas steakhouse, you are ordering for the specific cut, specific tenderness, but most of all, a unique..
As we approach the fall months, one thing everyone looks forward to are cozy seasonal dishes. Whether it be grandma’s apple pie or a..