YO Chicken Enchilada
• 2 ½ pounds Chicken, Diced
• 1 cup Celery, Diced
• 4 cups Tomato Juice (almost ½ of the 46 floz can of Tomato Juice)
• 3 tablespoons Chicken Base
• 1 each Jalapeno, Fresh, chopped
• 2 tablespoons YO Taco Seasoning
• ½ cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes, chopped
• 1 bunch Cilantro, minced
• 1 tablespoon Salt
1. In large sauce pot over medium high heat add chicken, celery, onions, and sauté until chicken
2. Add tomato juice, chicken base, jalapenos, YO Taco seasoning and bring everything to a simmer
until chicken is tender and cooked through.
3. Add sundried tomatoes and cilantro to finish. Taste and adjust salt if needed. Transfer cooked
Chicken mix to a sheet pan and place into the walk-in to cool. Transfer cooled chicken into
proper container, cover, label and date until needed for service.