- 10 ½ brown sugar
- 2 ½ oz. butter
- 1 cups Light corn syrup
- 1½ cups Dark corn syrup
- 7 eggs
- 1/3 oz. vanilla
- 1/3 oz. Jack Daniels
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 ½ cups of chocolate chips
- 2 pie shells
- Prepare the pie shells buy crimping the sides decoratively and spreading ½ cup of chocolate and 1 cup of pecans in each pie shell.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a mixer.
- Lightly beat the eggs and add to the butter/sugar mixture.
- Then add corn syrups, vanilla, and Jack Daniels
- Fill each pie and bake in a convection oven at 300 or a conventional oven at 350.